Clear & Matt Face Cleanser
A wonderfully balancing, oil-free cleanser dedicated to managing oily, combination and acne-prone skin. The natural AHA’s provide gentle exfoliation to release excess sebum, boost cell turnover and tighten the appearance of pores.
Best for normal, combination, oily skin and acne-prone skin.
Skin Experience Feel, Aroma, Texture
A light refreshing gel that gives a softer, smoother and brighter complexion.
Fresh, citrus with medicinal hint.
Moderately foaming, light gel.
Ingredients Key constituents, Free From, Full Ingredients List
Bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, manuka, aloe vera, hop.
The combination of natural AHA's and other antibacterial, antioxidant and soothing constituents facilitate healthy blood circulation, and keep the skin clear, soft, calm and balanced.
Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate*, Vegetable Glycerin**, Coco Glucoside*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract**, Lysolecithin*, Sclerotium Gum*, Xanthan Gum*, Sodium Levulinate*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder**, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract*, Pullulan*, Sodium Anisate*, Humulus Lupulus Flower Extract**, Saccharum Officinarum Extract*, Citrus Limon Peel Oil**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract*, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract*, Acer Saccharum Extract*, Silica*, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil**, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil**.
Limonene and Linalool are natural constituents of essential oils.
**ORGANIC SOURCE, *NATURAL SOURCE
Advice for use Dosage
1. Before applying your cleanser, wet your face with lukewarm water.
2. Dispense a small amount of cleanser into the palm of your hand and rub your hands together.
3. Massage the product into your face and neck with circular movements to lift and emulsify impurities. Don’t pull and push the skin and resist the temptation to use any aid, such as a sponge or washcloth to apply the cleanser, because they can irritate your skin.
4. After you have rubbed the cleanser into your skin, rinse your face and neck thoroughly, and carefully pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
5. While your skin is still a bit damp, apply an appropriate moisturiser.